Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your Nagels!

Alright guys,
    I missed the Nagel a couple of months ago in the classifieds, so now I am asking all of youse to give me a peek at your 80s ladies!

C'mon now - SHOW ME YOUR NAGEL
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Show me your Nagels!

that just sounds dirty dave........but i like it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Here ya go...

She used to have matching covered pickups. I've been able to track down the previous owner and he thinks he still has them laying around. Hopefully I can get back into this guitar and finish off the graphic. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't show my nagel to just anyone!....Ya know!

I have to be in a commited relationship before I go showing my nagel off!
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My Nagels not a Jackson so I can't put it here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

If you look real close you can see it in my avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X