Clear All

• RR FV1 LIMITED EDITION

WHATS THE GOING RATE ON THESE. ANYONE KNOW WHEN THEY WERE MADE

Re: RR FV1 LIMITED EDITION

I DON"T KNOW. ANYONE?
    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">WHAAATT??!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

ITS THE POKADOT V, POINTY HEAD-STOCK. I THINK THEY MADE 200 OF THEM. IT HAS THE GIBSON V STYLE BODY. I WAS TOLD THAT WAS THE MODEL # IT ALSO HAS A FLOYD

Comment

Kinda like this?

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

...and why are ya'll screaming? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

THATS IT

Comment

Brad I still dislike you very very very much for owning that guitar, But I couldn't hate on ya man for mutual admiration & respect for the Man R.R. ALLRIGHT IT'S THAT I'M JEALOUS O.K. everybody else was shouting I felt I needed to yell also. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Brad I still dislike you very very very much for owning that guitar, But I couldn't hate on ya man for mutual admiration & respect for the Man R.R. ALLRIGHT IT'S THAT I'M JEALOUS O.K. everybody else was shouting I felt I needed to yell also. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this totally rare one off that Jackson will never make again that I owned...

[image]http://home.comcast.net/~mrdjen/RRV3.bmp[/image]

Till I traded it to a collector in Japan. Never mind link works but the pic wont post???

Comment

In the original run in 1997-98 there were 157 made with OFR's...a year or so later they did a small run with vintage trems that don't seem to fetch as much as the original OFR's.
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    In the original run in 1997-98 there were 157 made with OFR's...a year or so later they did a small run with vintage trems that don't seem to fetch as much as the original OFR's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's correct. However, mine is of neither group. It was a custom shop order. I have threatened to sell it just because I don't play it but keep backing out of selling it cause I'm afraid I'll miss her. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Drake, you are invited to play her anytime you're in my neck of the woods Bro! Keith (Axtogrind) needs to bring ya over next time he's home to see Ma and Pa. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Turn off the caps lock dude. It looks like you're yelling at everyone and its not nice.

Comment

So what are they going for ? I have a friend who is thinking of selling his to me, i dont know what to offer him. He bought it about three years ago used. He has no idea what there going for now. thanks for all the help.

Comment

Well, that depends on how good of a friend it is.

Comment

i guess no one knows what they are worth,because they dont sell that often.

Comment

They're worth my 4 kids...Anyone wanna trade??
                              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Working...
                              X