Group Warrior shot (US and Pro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Warrior shot (US and Pro)

Ended up snapping a couple pics of the Warriors last weekend and just got a chance to post them now. The far left (stripped) Warrior Pro was black and beat...I'm still debating on what will be done to it. It will remain an Floyd, but I may have the Hum route straightened out, a couple holes filled and painted with some graphic, or go with a mirror top on it. You can sorta see the Warbird Warrior's custom hum bracket I made and mounted. The bracket will allow for mounting a standard humbucker at the bridge without any mods to the guitar route at all...and it will be fully adjustable. The only thing is the 2 screw tabs on the hum will need to be bent up or down to get out of the way.
    The blue quilt custom shop was one of my dream axes. And the white Pro was modded with the EMG's prior to purchase...I filled in (crappily) the vol. knob hole and moved it to the tone spot so I could play it.

- Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Re: Group Warrior shot (US and Pro)

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

Cool [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Except the White Pro's neck pickup looks crooked compared to the stripped one's route [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

And that Tremolok on the Warbird = [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Damn Joel, that's the 2nd pic in a week that I've seen of your gear!!!!!!...... Great stuff [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Adrian
        All hail the 'King'
        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Tits!

Comment

Great pic! You have a killer collection Joel! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            I like the blue custom shop the most. Great inlays! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

So what is your best player? The early student KV?
            My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Thats a killer group of warriors you have there. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hamina hamina.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

somkin group Joel [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Joel,

I officially hate you now! You're living my former life!

j/k bro....nice family you've got there! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    Play them loud and let them be heard! muuhuhhahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Sweet! The custom is gorgeous. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Killer collection! Love the blue custom!

Comment

That's a great collection.Your custom just ruined my day...that thing is sweet as hell.Those inlays and the reverse head stock...fantastic.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]!!
                            Very nice!

Comment

I always like looking at pics of the blue quilt one. Very cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X