$1449 for a PC-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1449 for a PC-1

Is $1449 a good price on an excellent condition PC-1 root beer ,with the sustainer neck pickup and gold floyd,knobs,with a case.I was just curious as I came across one on the net. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: $1449 for a PC-1

E-mail one of our dealers on the DEALERS page and ask em for a quote. Either Matt#1 or Matt#2 will give ya a great deal on one (probably won't find it cheaper anywhere else) and you'll see how it compares to that price. Just don't post the price on the boards though

Comment

I just asked the same question a couple weeks ago and got the impression that about $1200 was a good deal.
      However, if that´s a guitar you really want and have the money, go for it.
      It´s not always about doing great deals either, getting what you want is more important IMO.

But yeah, ask our dealers or wait for another one to show up! They don´t come often though.
      Good luck!

Comment

Here´s the thread:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/show...true#Post455197

Comment

Some recent PC1 auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7326399344

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...33857&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...44105&rd=1

Comment

Dude, I know where you saw that one and if you want it call the guy, don't email him. It's a good price for a "as new" PC1.

Comment

Thanks for the info,and I won't be posting prices on the boards anymore ,sorry to anyone I may have offended.I forgot when I joined I agreed not to post any specific prices ,So please accept my apologies,no harm intended to all admin. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't think any harm was done. Ya didn't say which dealer was selling it for that price. But either way, when/if ya get it, we want pics! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I was more or less just curious since I wasn't sure how much these usually run and it seemed like a good deal,but I'm into 2 other guitars and a Head right now ,so I really can't afford it but in the near future I would like to get one of these but with a strathead if they make any like that.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I've always thought that the "don't post prices" policy was meant to apply to new guitars only. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] i.e., The reason for the MAP reference. And, from your original post, I thought you were referring to an "excellent condition" used PC1. So no harm / no foul, I think.

Comment

I totally agree with shreddermon. No harm done bro. Hope you find you a PC1. Had a Mocha for about two weeks but I just couldn't get used to the neck profile and the maple fretboard felt a bit odd so I traded it in for an SL2H in Snakeskin which at the time was my 12th USA Soloist. Still have it but with the new strathead PC1's coming out I might just grab me one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Chris Guitars has a like new/mint Root Beer PC1 for $1499. He just listed it today!

Comment

Actually, Chris has the $1449. one. Root Beer's not my color though.
                          Chris is usually good to deal with and his prices are pretty much in line. I never traded with him, does he give good value on trade ins?
                          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

yes!

Comment

Chris has THE best trade-in policy in the business.

Comment

Working...
                              X