USA Jackson Stars???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Jackson Stars???

Look at the third picture of the headstock, never new they did that??

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r10605127

Re: USA Jackson Stars???

Interesting... Maybe they do that to some of the guitars they are sending to Japan?

Comment

They have been doing that since 90's when they wer selling Grover Jackson.
      Some high end guitars were made in U.S.A. but logo'd differently.

Comment

Indeed there were Grover Jackson and Jackson Stars models made in the USA for export to Japan.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The Jackson Stars website has some info on those USA models if you dig around, I think they were made in Ontario.

Also I think Jackson Stars offers or will soon be offering USA custom orders with Stars logos (saw an ad about that in a Young Guitar mag)

Comment

Thats a cool headstock.Never seen that before

Comment

Cant wait till my Jackson Stars NASL gets here [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

that NASL's gonna rock balls :-D

Comment

I cant remember but i believe that some detergent company or something to that effect, owns the copyrights to the name Jackson in japan. So they added Grover, now starts to the name.Its weird that someone can owm the name and block ALL companies from using it.If there was a guitar company i could understand, but its something off the wall.

Comment

I would want a Jackson Stars"Star"if I could get one or a Jackson Stars Kelly Star.It would be cool to have a Stars Star.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      that NASL's gonna rock balls :-D

[/ QUOTE ]

And if for some bizarre reason you don't like it, I'll do my best to relieve you of it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Man I'd kill for one with a Quilted Chlorine/Mocha burst or Mocha/Rum burst top (see the color mockups here - http://autumn-frost.com/Projects/Collen ), maple board with ebony NASL inlays with an Abalone stripe, 2 hums, gold OFR/hardware, 24 frets, and a slightly thicker mahogany body than the SLS-type, natural maple or matching headstock, black binding on the head and neck, and a slightly larger NASL headstock [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Those are awesome...

Yeah I cannot wait for that thing to come in.. Thats why I am selling the PRS... I wont need it. Mahagony neck throug&gt;Mohagany set neck
                        Ebony with NASL inlays &gt; Rosewood with "birds"

AND OFR &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;+1 than that PRS Trem (and its not bad) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

How are you guys seeing this website? It's all in Japanese and it's asking me to login with Yahoo Japan ID... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe this will help.

Comment

that works now...i have seen that before, a friend back in my highschool days had a jackson with that on it. yeah a big help that is lol. i have no clue what model etc it was though...nor do i know how he got it since you said they were for export to japan. hmmm interesting.

-Mike
                              www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
                              X