Going rate for a SLATQH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going rate for a SLATQH?

What's the typical price for a new Archtop soloist at retail? There is one at a local store that's tempting as hell but their price seems a bit high.

Re: Going rate for a SLATQH?

About 16-1700 +/-....great guitars. I have one I've been thinking about moving if you would like to PM me. Our sponsors always have good prices if they have got them , if you are not aware of it, they have been discontinued so better to grab them while you can.

Comment

Aye, that is closer to what I'd expect, god damn Canadian prices. THey're asking over 3 grand Canadian which I guess is around $2500 US or so. I think the next time I'm buying a new guitar I'm gonna drive down to the US.

Comment

Blame the dealer, not the canadian prices. I bought a SL2H from Italmelodie in Montreal last year and the price was only 3% higher than I would have paid south of the border.

Comment

Hi Gang,

Retail for those is $3500.00 with case US, and they are now no longer available to order.

Comment

There is one in Quebec city that is priced 2300$ ... they have a good deal. But yeah in Canada, blame the dealer, they are almost all asking list price ... they see 3000$ US list they will put 3000$ Can and they will think that this is a frikin deal for the customers... buy online.

Comment

Brian - welcome aboard! Glad to see you here. BTW, my Trower strat is doing very well here - thanks!

A quick note to the rest of you, Brian works for a very kickass music store. I've been doing business with Chuck's since the late 70's. The whole crew there has always been stellar.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
              X