Dinky Std "Pop Art" 001122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinky Std "Pop Art" 001122

I'm trying to work something out here with this non-jcf guy since it didn't get any bids.. what is your opinion on a good deal here for this Dinky Std?</p>

I was under the impression that this &quot;Pop Art&quot; finish was only done on Custom Shop models?</p>

Re: Dinky Std \"Pop Art\" 001122

I think these were available back in late 80's and early 90's.
    I have seen several here on JCF.

Not sure how much but $700-800 would be reasonale I think.

Comment

Yep, I think Pop Art was a production finish for a while but obviously not a popular one. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'd think $650-700 would be a fair price.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Probably one of my favorite finishes. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I like that graphic too. There was one available here a while back but I couldn't make up my mind because I am not too big on strat body shapes.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wow that's a loud finish, but I kinda like it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

It's not really that loud in person - good camera [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I had a Fusion in the same finish.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Reminds me of a "Autograph" video......TURN UP...THE RADIO [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Good deals with:
                Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

It's not a Dinky STD. The Dinky STD was an import with a clear pickguard with inlays that matched the body, pickups, and headstock.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah loud but not as bad as I thought before I clinked da link. There is worse out there for sure.
                    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to work something out here with this non-jcf guy since it didn't get any bids.. what is your opinion on a good deal here for this Dinky Std?</p>

I was under the impression that this "Pop Art" finish was only done on Custom Shop models?</p>

[/ QUOTE ]

What was he asking for it?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that this "Pop Art" finish was only done on Custom Shop models?</p>

[/ QUOTE ]

What was he asking for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

€ 799 (or approx $1.000) without shipping.

Comment

Working...
                        X