Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZAP POW...Fish!! Not to confuse w/ POW ZAP...Fish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZAP POW...Fish!! Not to confuse w/ POW ZAP...Fish!

Walkin' the Fish [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: ZAP POW...Fish!! Not to confuse w/ POW ZAP...Fish!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: ZAP POW...Fish!! Not to confuse w/ POW ZAP...F

holy smokes batman! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Dudefuckinhellyeah! What are the particulars of this one?

Comment

WOW!
          Congrats Ian?
          Is this from Brett?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Batman paid me a visit and Robin handed me the package.... Oh yeah, and the wife thouroughly enjoyed it....lol

Scene of the Fish

Comment

Fish, sometimes you´re just nuts, But I ALWAYS want to have your collection [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

What can I say Zerb... Life is like a box of Fish... you just never know which one's gonna' slip out of your hand.... and into your other hand.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well here's the story folks... although Batman did have a hand in it or maybe I should say, Batgirl...

...I have to give my kudos to Brett... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  ..when he and I talked about my POW ZAP dinky, (only a few weeks ago).. he said he was thinking about selling his ZAP POW kelly and I mentioned I would be interested if he ever does, so it was cool as shit that not even a week later, I was able to get it....(especially considering that he was thinking the 'bay and had a possible buyer too... (I think my recent dinky helped)...

An amazing piece. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] The clincher is that I wasn't even looking for another guitar, let alone a Kelly, especially one that would make a set with a guitar I just got....lucky as shit I'd say..!! ... What's even cooler, it's my first Kelly and has become one of my second favorite shapes and players (next to my Rhoads/Double Rhoads & Shortwing).... It is right along side my Firebirds as far as playability and tone... believe it or not, it'll even take the place of other 'birds I've wanted to try and add to my collection....(which was never going to happen as you all know w/Jackson doing away with that shape)... I can basically order Kelly's instead and be just as satisfied...!!!....
                  Awesome Dudes & Dudettes... just awesome!!!

Fish Me Crazy

Comment

What are the pickups Ian?
                    Jackson?

Comment

I haven't had a chance to pull 'em Toru.... I'll let you know though when I do...

Sweet Fish

Comment

Nice score Fish!
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Very cool Ian..you know we need to se a pic of the two of them together...congrats
                          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Be careful what you wish for.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fish and Fish

Comment

Don't you mean be careful what we fish for?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X