Jackson PC1 with regular Fender strat headstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson PC1 with regular Fender strat headstock

Is it true that now the PC1 is coming with the regular fender strathead headstock? Would that be available thru regular production or would it only be available thru the Custom Shop? Is it available now? Thanks.

Re: Jackson PC1 with regular Fender strat headstock

[ QUOTE ]
    Is it true that now the PC1 is coming with the regular fender strathead headstock? Would that be available thru regular production or would it only be available thru the Custom Shop? Is it available now? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, it's true all right:

PC1 Thread

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Econ , where have you been?
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy shit!!!! That definitely going to be my next guitar.

Comment

Hey Toru:

I've been busy with work. Wow! I'm just floored with that new headtstock and finish.

Comment

Hell Yea!
            The guitar has your name all over.
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Toru:

God certainly works in mysterious ways! I've been looking for a PC1 for a long time ( a used one) without luck one of the reasons that kept me from buying a new one was the headstock. I wasn't sure I could go and shell $1600-$1800 for a new one. Now with the addition of the fender strat headstock and new finishes, I dont care if they want 2k or more for one. I'm definitely getting one.

Comment

FYI, the retail is $3000 or so.
                I was checking the buyer's guide book of 2005 but the price is old and has been changed.
                Like some people have said, I think one of the reasons why it is so expensive is that the sustainer.

Anyway, Oh yea! time to order one before they change their minds or Phil to switch with ESP (J/K)
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Econ - Just out of curiosity, where did you hear about this if not here?
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: Jackson PC1 with regular Fender strat headstoc

Sustainer is definitely a cool invention but I can live without it. They should definitely offer a non-sustainer model.

Comment

Newc:

I did hear it here. The thing is that I haven't been through in checking the different sections of the forum and for some reason I missed it. For what is worth, I just contacted Matt and already got a price quote. I'll be placing the order tomorrow.

Comment

Ah. I see. Just wondered - thought maybe you saw it on a lesser forum/website somewhere [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Seriously, though, I thought the whole issue was contained in the one thread (with all the pertinent info) - didn't notice it had spread around the board in such a manner as to seem not-factual [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The good thing is that the PC1 with a regular fender strat headstock is a reality. Matt gave me a 4-6 month wait time for the guitar, so that is going to be the hard part.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Sustainer is definitely a cool invention but I can live without it. They should definitely offer a non-sustainer model.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't the pc2 a non sustainer model? there probably wasn't enough interest in it to continue
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I think the PC2 had a wilkinson in place of the Floyd as well, which would have put me off....

Wasn't the PC2 just a ltd run made for Musican's Friend or somewhere like that?
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                              X