Price check on 1985 RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price check on 1985 RR

Folks, there's a shop in here in town that has a 1985 RR that'a a little beat up (dings, dents, top horn beat up), and a Kahler trem. Without pic's, what should I expect to pay?

Re: Price check on 1985 RR

Custom or Student? Case?

Comment

$600-1000 unless there is something special about it (extra cool graphic etc.) depending on condition. Student will be less (rosewood with dots), custom will be more (ebony/shots).
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

What are "shots"? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry about that, it's a Custom. Ebony w/shark fins, didn't ask about the case.
          Thanks guys!

Comment

as long as it has the wood still there . pay a preium

Comment

Holy thread resurection Batman.
              Any transaction pertaining to this guitar are over and out I am sure.

Comment

I had to pass. Our house had a a leak in the roof, and the home owners insurance would not accept it as hale (sp?) damage. So I was suppose to get pic's for a member here who was looking for a RR, but I forgot until now. So I get off my ass and see if the shop still has it.
                They always seem to have vintage Charvel or Jackson's poppin' up.

Comment

dont feel bad ..wait for a nice string through or a floyd'd one... you will be much happier in the end...

Comment

How much were they asking on it by the way?I have relatives in the Albuquerque area.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      How much were they asking on it by the way?I have relatives in the Albuquerque area.

[/ QUOTE ] $1200. I had a few dings and dents, and one of the horns was a little rough, but not too bad considered it was giged with.

Comment

Working...
                      X