POW ZAP ..... Fish!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POW ZAP ..... Fish!!!

I have to say, I love my wife .... She is the best... showed it to her on the 'bay, next thing I heard her say... "Honey, got a surprise here for you." Got home, and there it was... POW ZAP...!!!.. What can I say other than MINT ... Enjoy...

Closer to my Fish

Re: POW ZAP ..... Fish!!!

That Rocks!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

You lucky man! If only there were more as generous as your wife. We'd all have a lot more guitars then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Enjoy it

Comment

Whammo!!

Congrats Ian!!

Comment

Good woman, now that graphic?? I don't know [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          Just kidding !
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Thanks guys... this thing plays like a dream... not familiar with the pu.. weird lookin' but it is a Duncan... tone like thunder... I owe my wife big... Guess I'm going to have to take her to her favourite Japanese restaurant more often... took here there, then got this...

...Way Cool Fish....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I saw that one... too cool!!! Congratulations, Fish! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              Kudos to your stellar wife. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Isn't that pickup a Dimarzio Double-Whammy??

Comment

Most fishy!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] congrads man killer axe also its in the photo book at rob wittes site in da custom shop book ! i would have grabbed it myself if i didnt have so many guitars already man ! i have like 15 left ! killer score ! did you see the graphic on e bay now its a killer one ! check it out ! see ya [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] alz

Comment

Chuck... a Dimarzio double-whammy... never heard of that one but man it cranks... Just finished playin' some Firehouse and Ratt '...celler' on it... awesome..
                        ALZ...what photos..?? I'm checking witt's site now... let's see...
                        Em.....thanks. She is the best..

Top Fish

Comment

Jumpin Jacksons Batman!! that is cool. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

fish ON!

Comment

Very Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Enjoy. It's also great when your wife gets you a great surprise like that. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Working...
                              X