Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and who has which Rhoads Shortwing - LTD - CS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and who has which Rhoads Shortwing - LTD - CS ?

I just saw Zerberus put a similar thread, I like to make a same sort of serial list but only for copies of the original RR Jackson!

I suppose Brett8388 has the most of them, but it would be great to have some registry page, maybe even with pictures!

I have the LTD-083 FR, and lookin' to buy some more [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] so it would be neat to know where they are!

Re: and who has which Rhoads Shortwing - LTD - CS

I think 2-3 were originally ordered to Finland in 1992. One of them can be found here:
    http://ca.regionline.fi/unitar/guitarpalace
    Not too many people can buy "some more LTDs". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Ok, [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] it seems to be a bit arrogant stated.. but then again, money must move [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] ,and if my parents didn't oppose to it buying my first guitar back in the early 80's, maybe I would now drive around with a nice sportscar or something [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (instead of this addiction ) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Thanks for the link, I love Scandinavia BTW!

Comment

I always presented the argument "since the money's going to be spent, would you prefer I spend it on whores, drugs, and booze?"

It took them a few years to finally come up with "well, you could try SAVING your money" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Until then, it was a good plan [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

But don't you save your money just by preventing it's available for spending on other pleasures, which are less long-term investment proof? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          That's what I tell my wife, haha-)
          I'm surely glad I didn't put into WCOM on the NASDAQ or something of that kind.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lol! I figured I couldn't be the only one here who sacrified having a nice set of wheels to spend the cash on guitar!
            People look at me in disgust when they see my car, but it's quick-ish, has PAS and EW, cost well less than $3000 which is nothing over here and has lasted well over 2 years so far (45k and counting). I just tell em that driving that POS has paid for a decent number of pretty cool guitars over the time I've had it, and after 4 weeks of having a new car, it's just a car, but guitars are always cool!....
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
            X