Jackson Strat pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Strat pics

I finally put her back together and snapped some pics.This is the guitar from ebay were the seller tried jerking me around http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&page=2#433962 It was not in bad shape just in need of a good cleaning.So I took her apart and polished her with some Stew Mac coarse compound followed by some 3M Fine Cut compound and Imperial hand glaze.I should have really wet sanded it , but did not want to pull the pickups as I have really not tried them out yet.I also installed a real Floyd to replace the JT6 that was in terrible shape.This color is a real pain to photograph.It has a metallic flake in that is hard to capture.

Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Re: Jackson Strat pics

Nice grab Mike! Glad to hear that it all worked out for ya. It looks awesome.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Wow looks good with the real floyd on there.
      Glad you finally got her from that seller.
      Hows the neck feel on this one?
      Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Looks like you have some nice ferns! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks great to me.
          Congrats!!
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Looks like you have some nice ferns! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah finding a decent place to take pictures is not easy in a small house.And the yard is a mess from tree stump removal so there goes that idea. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the congrats.The neck is amazing I love the feel of a oiled neck.The back shape feels just like my Model 88(and other model series I have played) , slim and fast.The OFR is a drop in upgrade and well worth the money ,the JT6 is crap.I still have to set the intonation and tweak the neck a bit.

Here is a couple of more pics of the metallic in the paint.

Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

How did I miss this one [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] This was like 20 minutes from my house and it sat on Ebay for 3 days (hand hits head and does the Homer Simpson DOH).

Nice guitar for sure. Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Love that Oxblood paint, sweet!

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                X