JJ-2`s-Where Have They Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ-2`s-Where Have They Gone

Where the hell have all of the used or NOS JJ-2`s gone? I haven`t seen them for ages. At one time there were quite a few available, now nothing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I am looking for one in a Trans color, preferably natural, but sunburst or trans cherry is cool [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Seriously, I think people are holding on to them now? Jack.

Re: JJ-2`s-Where Have They Gone

I saw many on E-bay in last 1-2months.
    Like I saw 2 Sunburst JJ2 last month and sold for like $580 or so.
    Usually I see one or two available all the time and mostly in Sunburst.

Comment

I should be checking ebay more often bro. I was thinking more along the lines of personal sales here and elsewhere. If anyone sees a nice trans color one, please let me know. Thanks-Jack.

Comment

I was watching the last one on ebay too. I didn't feel like waiting up till 11:30 to snipe it. My loss. Like Toru said, it went for like $580. I am an idiot.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Guitar express has an Ivory for $1249. I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on it. Other than that, I haven't seen many around

Comment

I think they have that one for 2-3years already.
            Something to think is Solid/graphic color ones are Alder bodies with Maple necks.
            Only Trans color ones are Mahogany bodies with Mahogany necks.

If I could find a decent JJ2 with Trans Color, I would love to have one too.
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I think they have that one for 2-3years already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? They must not be too motivated to sell. I offered to buy it for $1200 out the door and he said no [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

$1200 is more than fair bro. I am really looking for a JJ-2 in Natural Mahogany, I should have bought one of the 2004 NAMM ones. Jack.

Comment

Working...
                X