Fingerboard Radius on USA DK1??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingerboard Radius on USA DK1??

I have a 1997 DK1 and was wondering what the radius of the fretboard was. I can't seem to find any information about older USA Jackson specs. It looks pretty flat from the 1st to the 22nd fret so I don't think it's a compound radius like the new ones. If any knows, I'd appreciate some information. Thanks a lot!!

Re: Fingerboard Radius on USA DK1??

It should be compound. They've all been that way since the '80s, if I'm not mistaken...
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Are you sure? I've heard people say that it's just within the last few years that Jackson has gone to a compound radius. Anyone else?

Comment

My ´96 DK-1 has a compound....I bought it used, but it doesn´t look like anything was changed on her [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool...thanks. I can't help but see a perfectly flat and uniform fretboard all the way down but I guess the compound radius is so slight it's hard to tell. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Even the '88 Charvel Model series Guitars had compound Radius fingerboards which was probably the case prior to this date aswell.

Comment

Im no expert but I think its going to be 12-14 or 10-14??
              But on curent models
              the radius is 12-16

Comment

Working...
              X