PC-1 sustainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-1 sustainer

looks like I'm outta luck.Posted earlier that I need a new one but noone has one or I can't find how to get in touch with Jackson.The Fender guy wouldn't tell me coz I'm not a tech...helpful not! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Re: PC-1 sustainer

That sucks bro.... They are too expensive to just break like that.

Comment

Call Floyd Rose's shop in Redmond, WA. Go look it up - don't call the number on floydrose.com
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Call Lloyd at Guitarxpress.com

He can talk directly to Jackson for you.

You can try calling direct as I have but it will take you forever to get a guy on the phone.
        I finally had to ask for Fender customer service and the guy there patched me directly into the Jackson shop and I spoke with a Mike Kotzen.
        909-898-4000

Good luck and dont give up. You may have to have a dealer like Lloyd send the guitar into Jackson for you.
        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Thanks for the help all-I will keep on tryin'!

Comment

I sent back my Diamond Plate PC1 soon after I got it from NAMM in 2004 cause the sustainer screamed at times - got it back about 6 months later. Dont know why these are so tough....

Brooks
            www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

That definitley sucks.
              All I can recommend if Jackson can't/won't send you a replacement or replace it under warranty is to get in touch with Sustainiac. Theirs work pretty good, though I haven't heard the FR model to compare.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X