Replacement guitar neck for Jackson PC3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement guitar neck for Jackson PC3

Hey, Obviously I am an f.n.g. and I hope you guys can help. I am looking for a replacement neck for my PC3 the truss rod is beyond repair and I need a new 25 1/2" 24 fret neck w/o a locking nut. Easton guitars has one on their websight but he is not sure if he still has it. I will be checking back with him today and hopefully I will be all set. Ed Roman says he can build me a custom neck but the it won't be original. Any suggestions ? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Re: Replacement guitar neck for Jackson PC3

Yeah, stay away from Roman.... I wouldn't buy a pick from him. Keep on Easton and see if he still has one and watch the bay. They pop up from time to time.

BTW. Welcome to the Forum.

Comment

You could always send the guitar back to Jackson for repair. It might cost you if it's not in warranty, or if they deem the damage could have been avoided.

I'd probably give them first shot, but you might be waiting a few months to get it back.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

What's wrong with Roman? I personally have had no dealings with him or his company. I found him while doing a google search. Not trying to be provocative just curious. I know the guitar would not be under warranty as I bought it used. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Get ready for a shitstorm of dealings with the mighty ed [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Why not try GMW.
            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I saw something on another sight saying gmw was closing their doors.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I saw something on another sight saying gmw was closing their doors.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was GMP not GMW?
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                X