RR LTD #60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR LTD #60

So I'll make a very long story short...through a connection at a local music shop I found out there was this lady going through a divorce looking to sell a 1992 Rhoads LTD.

I wasn't really in the market for anything like this but I'm a huge Randy fan so I investigated further. I wasn't sure it would even be a "real" LTD since only 200 were made I didn't expect one to turn up here in Iowa.

Well, it was the real thing - Serial #60. She even had the original tags showing manufacture date of March 1992. Absolutley 10 out of 10 mint. Other than some smudges and grime it looks absolutely brand new, I can't find a scratch on it. So I spent a bunch of cash and now she's mine! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: RR LTD #60

Congrats BigD!!! In Iowa huh???? That is a hell of a score. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Take care of her....Plug her in and give her hell!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Adrian
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Wow, too cool. congrats!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

very cool indeed...congrats on your super cool score...
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Good for you man, love great stories and good endings.

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice score! Really really sweet.
              Didn´t know they had Floyds though..

Comment

Awesome! It seems these turn up in strange places. One of the ones I got was traded in at a GC if you can believe that. They had it hanging on the wall with the new Jacksons but way up high where no one could reach it. When I inquired about it they had to grab the ladder to get it down. Of course just like you, it had to make the trip back home with me [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                Congrats on #60!

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Nice score! Really really sweet.
                  Didn´t know they had Floyds though..

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Yes, several of them had Jackson/Schaller whammys that were "Licensed by Floyd Rose". Brett is the guru on this topic and can give you the details.... www.gilaguitars.com

Comment

Most had Schaller Floyds, I've heard about 30 or so had Vintage trems, then there were 4 additional LTDs built for the 1997 NAMM show which had Original Floyds on them.

Rudy
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Gongrats! Great score! The finish looks to have yellowed a bit or is it just the pic? Looks more vintage than other LTDs out there and I think it's cool!
                      My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Nice score man! and out in the corn field to boot? Awesome!

That's the one guitar I've always wanted and never had a chance to snag one, well, I did have a chance once, but stepped aside for Brett a few years back when I was buying anything and everything cool in site...

Nice bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Congrats. Very cool.

Comment

I have to ask, was the guitar hers or his?
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If he was married it was hers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                              X