Idiot on the Net with a Double Neck Y2KV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot on the Net with a Double Neck Y2KV

the guy is an idiot, its not even funny.
    http://www.geocities.com/asad_mustaine/DN_Y2KV.html
    what a loser

Re: Idiot on the Net with a Double Neck Y2KV

People on Megadeth Forum used to talk shit about him.
    I'd say if he has something to share with people, that is for good even he has to say some of dumpest things ever.
    Some people buy these guitars and we never see them again.
    At least I take it this way and this picture of him could have been me if I bought that guitar.
    I would have done the same thing. Dave ruled.
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"I think it's a nice way for you to see not only what a bad ass I truly am, but the guitar in action from two perspectives."

Looks like he's ready to pitch a loaf with those facial expressions. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] "Who... does... Number... Two... WORK FOR!!!!!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

well you got to hand it to him..he is a fan

Comment

Well.. I suppose if it makes him happy. So glad he could share his fandom with the world. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy christ, I swear if I posted a pic of me 4-5 years ago that's almost what I look like [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Fortunatly I don't, lol. Oh man that's scary, he's got my goatee, glasses n short hair. Thank god my hair is longer now

Comment

Does that guy even have a brain?

Yeah ok... it's cool with the guitar and everything, but some of those comments are just about the most stupid things I've read for some time... Well, whatever makes him happy, he probably thinks I'm an idiot as well so... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

The guy is a Megadeth fan, he's happy with his purchase and he doesn't take himself too seriously....nothing wrong with that. Oh, and that's a killer axe.

Comment

That guy has serious social issues. Look for him on the news someday, perhaps on the roof of a building weilding a hunting rifle.

Comment

I think the guy is just sarcastic and wacky. Read all his comments...he's not serious...and for the cash he spent on that KV...I'm sure he could afford a real digital camera.
                    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                    RIP Dime

Comment

If I owned that guitar I would probably walk around all day with the same look on my face, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

it's funny to me. but the guy looks like a dink!!
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I don't see the problem. He's got a killer axe, and likes Megadeth to the extreme. Not too akward.

Eventhough I would NEVER let a friggin' custom shop Jackson rest against my TV like that!
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hey, at least he's playing it, instead of letting it rot in a glass case.

Comment

This guy's great! He's not an idiot--it's pretty clear he's joking around.

[ QUOTE ]
                              Eventhough I would NEVER let a friggin' custom shop Jackson rest against my TV like that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that pic made me cringe. And it's standing on a hardwood floor! It looks like the bottom of the guitar's just going to slip out at any second and the whole thing's going to come crashing down.

Comment

Working...
                              X