Work Order 2021 In Da house!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Order 2021 In Da house!!

My work order 2021 is her and will be ready next February, ah well, we all know how that goes!! Either, way, I am stoked about my all natural, all mahogany Soloist [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]Jack.

Re: Work Order 2021 In Da house!!

About damn time! You've deserved your mahogany for a good while now! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Congrats!!

Comment

Dude I am happy for you. It just pisses me off that I have work order 1829 and I still don't have my guitar. I am guessing you didn't order yours through Easton!

Congrats! I am going to go yell at the wall.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Congrats Jacks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] What are the specs besides Mahogany?
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Given that it's his all-mahogany wet-dream Soloist, I'd venture a guess that the bridge, nut, pickup bobbins, control plates, controls, and tuner buttons are all made of mahogany... perhaps even the strings themselves... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] J/K Jack. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Even the case is mahogany [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Deffinately not thru Easton [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Specs are as follows:

all mahogany Soloist
            Natural Color all over
            Original non-recessed floyd
            1 EMG 81
            1 volume knob
            24 jumbo frets
            25.5 scale
            9-42 strings
            black binding on the neck and headstock
            Iron Cross inlays
            ebony board
            real inlayed ebony logo
            custom shop on the back of the headstock
            black hardware
            custom fitted G&G case

It`s like a Plain-Classy-Evil Shredder all wrapped up into one :-) Thanks-Jack.

Comment

That's a bitchin' guitar, and I just love the "plain" aspect of it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Would love to see pics of the ebony logo when the guitar is done!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

That guitar sounds awesome! Can't wait for the Pics! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

awesome axe, Jack. I thought you might've gone short scale while you were at it, but very very cool nonetheless. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks bros!! I will take pics when I get it, or ask the dealer to take some for me when it is done, I am the worst photographer known to man [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] As for the short scale, I kinda prefer the 25.5 scale now for 9-42 strings, but 9-46`s for 24.75 scale, I wanteed to keep the low E 42 for this one. Thanks-Jack.

Comment

I have wanted to get a mahogany soloist-sweet

I noticed they will do 25 scale I thought that would be the best of both worlds

Comment

I seriously thought about the 25 scale as I have played a few Carvins with it, maybe the next one!! Jack.

Comment

Whoa! That sounds like it will be an awesome guitar! Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That sounds gorgeous man, congrats! I'm sure we are all eagerly awaiting pics when it shows up next year [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Comment

Why a knob, tonal variety? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Welcome to The Waiting Club [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X