WTF is a JZB-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is a JZB-1

Hey guys!, I think I haven'y posted here in over a year so hello to all the old- dudes, Sully, etc...
    Somebody I know just bought a JZB-1, supposedly a USA model. I don't know shite about it, the p/u's are what, they have no name on them, are they Jackson J-50's ?
    Some info would be helpfull.
    Thanks !
    This is Blacklabel.
    This Is Blacklabel.

Re: WTF is a JZB-1

Did you take out the pickups and look under them?

Comment

no I just got pictures of the thing
      This Is Blacklabel.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        no I just got pictures of the thing

[/ QUOTE ] Well? Post 'em. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

JZB-1 = Jazz Bass [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

zerb, thats what i would`ve thought
            no clue so far

Comment

Blacklabel!! Hows it going?

Comment

holy carp, man!!!! how the hell have you been? welcome back!!!!

this is sullylabel.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I dunno about a JZB-1 other than it's a bass, but if anyone knows where to find this JZB-2, please let me know [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

JZB-1... wasn't there an auction on the bay by some GC seller a couple of weeks ago, for a Jackson USA with a crappy name of that sort? It was actually a JJ1 or pre JJ1 with ransom logo, quilt maple top, and the usual SH4/SH2 pups.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I dunno about a JZB-1 other than it's a bass, but if anyone knows where to find this JZB-2, please let me know [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Never heard of it, but that is cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Kinder - Yup. There was a JJ on Ebay that was mislabeled as a JZ1.

Toe - That one was listed at Fred's Music for about $600 a couple of years ago. I emailed asking if they still had it and never heard from them. Then I saw it on Ebay 2 weeks later, and missed it by "that much". I keep looking for it to pop up - I mean, it's a Steve Harris Jackson! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

LOL I was thinking Steve Harris Jackson, too, but it just needs a wine red mirrored pickguard. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nah not that crapass Mexi-bass, I meant his old one with the black 'guard [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But then that was a P-bass, this is a J-bass.
                            Hmmmmm. Maybe a Custom Shop Charvel with the SD head? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              holy carp, man!!!! how the hell have you been? welcome back!!!!

this is sullylabel.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Hi Sully, will try to post more often, good hearing from you, I'd thought no-one would recognize me.
                              This Is Blacklabel.

Comment

Working...
                              X