Anyone looking for an SL2H or RR1 - decent prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for an SL2H or RR1 - decent prices

I was traveling again this past weekend so I stopped into a couple small music shops. One store had 2 used USA's:

1) 2003 SL2H in electric blue - this could pass a NOS. Excellent shape, no dings, dents, scratches or anything - except some fingerprints. Could use a polishing and some oil on the fretboard. This one has a killer black ebony board on it too! Perfect HSC, hang tag, wrenches and case candy included. It's priced cheaper than a new SL2H and about average going rate for a used soloist.

2) 2002/2003 RR1 with lightning graphic. It's in pretty good shape but has a small chip on the back of the headstock and back of the top wing and some small chips on the tip of the top wing. This one could also use some TLC (polishing and oil) but it's really in good shape. The Jackson HSC has seen some action but it's still in good shape. Price is decent to reflect the condition of the guitar and the case.

I've got pics, prices, contact info and my 2 cents if anyone is interested. For what it's worth, I thought about snagging the SL2H seeing how much I like my SL2H. But since I just bought a digital recorder I restrained myself.

Re: Anyone looking for an SL2H or RR1 - decent pri

I may be interested in the SL2H.

Comment

Re: Anyone looking for an SL2H or RR1 - decent pri

I am interested in the RR1. PM sent!

Comment

Working...
      X