Warrior at a Pawn Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior at a Pawn Shop

My friend pawned his American made Warrior. He paid $1600.

It is at the pawn shop now. I can pick it up for $500.

He would buy it back from me if he gets the money.

Otherwise I could sell it.

I don't know what they are worth. Is this a good deal?
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Re: Warrior at a Pawn Shop

Well worth 500 unless it is trashed. Go and get it...........................NOW!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hell yes!! GO GO GO!!

But seriously, jump on that baby now while you can.

Comment

Definitely get it for $500 - that's not just a steal, that's rape, murder, AND robbery (of the Pawn Shop, not the buyer) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Umm, like go buy it and stuff ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah dude, snag that thing up, youd have no problem unloading it here, there are a bunch of us Warrior freaks that would jump at a USA in that price range!

Comment

OK Thanks guys!

He also traded in an Akai 32 bit digital CDR recorder. He paid $1400 and I can ick that up for $405.

I think I am going to snag that also. I don't have any recording gear at home and have been thinking about getting some.

You just plug right into it. Can use headphones besides external speakers.

Has onboard effects and they are really good - it's what we use to record on. It has the capability of burning DVD and commercial quality recordings.
              PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

why didn't ur friend just ask his friends, e.g. you, before he resorts to a pawn shop..... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] sigh I wish I have more friends like that.

Comment

And where is this pawn shop? Let me know if they have any other killer USA Jacksons laying around at those prices!

Comment

Second that! I would be more than willing to drive that far to pick up a good shaped warrior for that price

Comment

Well I have jammed with him for the last 10 years so he called me to make a deal. I will buy both items.

I will sell his guitar back to him providing he comes up with the money in a reasonable amount of time like 2 to 3 months or so.

Then I will keep the Akai having paid $400 for it.

But I figured I would check the value with you guys cause I am not familiar with the Warrior's value or appeal.
                      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Man...I can't find used USA Warriors anywhere! Try to hang on to it, if you can!

Comment

I found a flametop USA Warrior a few months back in a pawnshop for $350 in the Minneapolis area.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I found a flametop USA Warrior a few months back in a pawnshop for $350 in the Minneapolis area.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I hope you bought it!!!
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Buy it and send it to Newc for the Halford treatment. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X