X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Order # 2006

Just fired off the Approved Work Order for this one:

Should be ready in about a year [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Work Order # 2006

WOW!
    So you are getting #2000 and #2006?
    How did you do that? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats!!

Comment

I can do all things through Chase Manhattan [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

By the way, no Volume Knob?
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          By the way, no Volume Knob?
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

what for? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

that just needs the ol' Charvel Eaglebeak headstock to finish it off! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

No "Genie Sneaker" or "Son of Toucan" Headstock after all? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No indeed [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like the headstock. I am getting a custom one with the same headstock.
                  PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

No studs? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Cool guitar-now the waiting begins

Comment

Studs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, once it gets here and I have some $$ saved up, I'm gonna have the neck inlaid with brass crosses:

Comment

Uh oh, Newc.....Something tells me (maybe it´s a voice, maybe a picture of you I have in my head, dunno....) that you´ll do it yourself, or at least fail trying [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Uh oh, Newc.....Something tells me (maybe it´s a voice, maybe a picture of you I have in my head, dunno....) that you´ll do it yourself, or at least fail trying [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That could get ugly!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Brass inlays would look killer matt! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Don't worry Zerb, I know better than that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks Bud [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X