A Couple of Live Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple of Live Shots

Thes are a couple pics from a show we did here is Jersey. I am playing Goldie (RR2042) and my friend Joe is playing his SL1. We were playing The Trooper.

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: A Couple of Live Shots

God I miss playing on stage
    Too Cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Yeah me too - I should really get off my ass and get something together, but for some reason, it never quite happens....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

you look like your playing the trooper! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool pics Scott!
          You need some bigger pics!
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            you look like your playing the trooper! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I know, kinda stupid even to mention it, right? The only reason I remembered that was because that is the only time Joe came over by me and we did the cheesy side by side guitar playing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Toru, sorry about the pic size. I'll try to get them bigger next time.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

<font color="aqua">These are great bro! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

You take my liiiiife and I take yours tooooo.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                You fiya musket and I'll run you threwwwww.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Man I used to love playing that song! We used to do "Trooper", then "Revalation" back to back. Ahhh those were the days.
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  God I miss playing on stage
                  Too Cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we'll just have to see what we can do about that! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I know, kinda stupid even to mention it, right? The only reason I remembered that was because that is the only time Joe came over by me and we did the cheesy side by side guitar playing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing cheesy about the side to side playing -- if done during the right song...luckily The Trooper happens to be one of those [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Tesla's Cumin' Atcha Live solo is another killer side by side song [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Great Pics, but yeah, get em bigger [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Ahhh those were the days.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's stopping you from playing that song now? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] It's almost 22 years old and I'm playing it... hell, the song is older than I am by a few months! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Got an MP3? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Great picture's and I must say thats a Great Rhoads!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Killer!!
                            I'm digging the side-by side riffing pose. Grrrrr! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh!
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X