Jackson PC1 prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson PC1 prices?

Not sure where exactly to post this since I'm not buying one right this second, but how much should I look to spend on a used PC1? Looking for one in Chlorine, but gotta move another guitar before I do. Thanks for any help.

Re: Jackson PC1 prices?

I think it depends on the year and condition. I just paid $1200 for a 2001 light color rootbeer in close to mint condition. I've also seen a few newer ones go on eBay for around $1350 that were dead mint. On the other end of the scale, I couldn't give away the Euphoria one I had last summer that had all of the original electronics taken out of it including the sustainer and replaced with EMG's. It was a damn nice guitar too. An Au natural one just went on ebay for over $1000. It was an older one and the condition was hard to tell from the pics in the auction.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I have seen them go on ebay recently for about $1300 - $1500.

Great guitar but hard to find. They are not building may right now.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Thank ye fellas. Looks like this one's gonna have to wait then. Thought the average price on a used one was round $1000-1100, so gonna get the rest of the $ together n try again.

Comment

I would say the 1300 - 1500 range can be done, b/c I bought mine (2003 Chlorine) not long ago and it was in excellent condition. I absolutely love mine and I can't see myself ever ditching it.

Good luck with your quest.

Comment

Once you buy one, you will never sell it! I'm thinking of getting another! Awesome instrument [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
            X