LTD Pics..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTD Pics..

Was messing around today taking some pics of the property (hurricane season is coming up), thought I would take a few guitar pics while I was at it. This really is a special guitar. When I was done, I threw them all in the pool...

I know they dont belong here, but here is a couple of others. GMW Jake (Thanks Fritz, it's killer!). Fender CS 65 NOS in Lake Placid Blue and my Wayne Leopard.

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Re: LTD Pics..

That LTD looks awsome. Nice photography there dude, makes em all look so much nicer

Comment

WOw Shawn you ahve one nice pool!!!! Nice Guits but damn what a sweet pool
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

So did they enjoy their swim Shawn??

Great pics bro,that LTD Rhoads is killer!!

Comment

Cool stuff Shawn...love that Wayne...nice pics...
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Great guitars man. I like the color on the Fender.

BTW, good luck with hurricane season this year. I grew up in Cape Coral from the mid 70s to mid 80s and didn't come close to seeing a hurricane. My brother moved back down to Lakeland last August just in time for... well, you know the rest.

Comment

i like that ltd rhoades, too. did you literally throw them into the pool?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                i like that ltd rhoades, too. did you literally throw them into the pool?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I have so many guitars, I have to get rid of a few now and then, so I either throw them in the pool, or in the bay. It's become somewhat of a ritual for me. So much easier than selling a few. Although this year, I believe I may use a few to board up windows when the first big storm comes our way. I will start with production models first until I run out though..It's not like I am crazy.
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  So did they enjoy their swim Shawn??

Great pics bro,that LTD Rhoads is killer!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I know what alot of people think about the pieces I have acquired. Something along the lines of "that F*ckin drummer has all those killer guitars, and cant play his way out of a paper bag".. I dont think its any secret that I may not be the best player on here, but I respect the instrument and know a good guitar from a great guitar, play my ass off every nite, have a great teacher, and own more cool guitars than anyone in my zip code. So it aint all bad.

If you need a drummer, I am your guy. If you need a guitar player, you may want to call someone else though....5 years is just enough to not suck...LOL

On that note, a funny story. Keep in mind, my wife. although a ballbuster in the joking around sense, is ultra cool. I buy what I want, when I want, and play when I want, essentially as loud as I want. One night Chris came over and made some noise at my house til midnite or so. Next morning the wife says "hey, I heard Chris, he is a good player, I recognized almost everything he played"

I was like "damn, not inviting that fukker over any more, I hate getting shown up on my own stuff, in my own house."

I turned it up a few notches louder that nite for my little princess.....Next morning, first thing she says "you still can't play that thing, it was just louder"....I took her shoes, threw them in the pool, and went to work....

Shawn
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

HAHAHAHA

crap that was funny....

pipo's,lunch,this week,you pick the day,I'm payin...

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Hell ya dude, that'll teach her...hrm, Maybe I need to toss my wife's shoes in the pool too!

If Chris is buying, I'm in for lunch too...let me know the day so I can book my flight! HAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Ahhhhh Pipo's... Chris, you are on. Remcarr, you may want to fly down. Damn good cuban food.....

Shawn
                        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

That LTD is so sweet, what a great score that was.

Comment

All of those are very cool, but the LTD. is absolutely KILLER!

Comment

RemCarr -
                              If you spend the $$ to fly here, I'll spend the $$ for your lunch.

Pipos has some of the best cuban food around...

Comment

Working...
                              X