Jackson JJ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JJ2

Hi all! I'm new to the Jackson family. I recently have acquired a JJ2 was wondering if anyone can tell me more about these and give me some help in dating this one. Thanks.

Re: Jackson JJ2

Date it by the serial number chart:
    http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/serials.htm
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Some details like a serial number would help, even a pic.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Damn Newc, you are quick. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Picture of said JJ2, pretty please?!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Picture of said JJ2, pretty please?!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

[/ QUOTE ] Why, you'll just take the wind out of his sails when you show him your RGF. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott

Comment

Welcome!

Serial number info:
              http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resour...l_numbers.html

Here is a link to my JJ2 with specs. Natural finishes are mahogany instead of Alder - I'm not sure of any other differences.

http://www.hackolutions.com/gear/cur...jacksonjj2.htm

You need to post a pic of your JJ2!!!
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Should I just go ahead and post a picture of MINE? Muahahaha. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Should I just go ahead and post a picture of MINE? Muahahaha. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  Scott

Comment

Here are some pics of my JJ2. I'll ge the serial number when I run home.

I love those flames!!

Comment

Congrats on the axe! Now go shave your head and grow a goatee. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

got the goatee, but the hair it's gonna stay

Comment

very sweet

Comment

You want to shave your head, you want to shave your head, bald is beautiful.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Purty JJ2 you've got there, Congrats! What is it you want to know, specs? Don't touch that red button there.
                            Welcome to the JCF!

Okay, since we're all sharing... here she is!
                            The Red Ghost Flames! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            -Emmy

Comment

Damn Em, that guitar is fucking awesome. I love/hate when you post pictures of it.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X