San Dimas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Dimas?

not my bag exactly but was just wondering if this was of the "san Dimas" era.

chris

Re: San Dimas?

looks like it, and if you don't want it, I do!

Comment

its in japan, and im not a real khaler fan. im looking for someone over there right now for another one though.

chris

Comment

Hmm...that's a tough one....it very well might be a SD, it's odd to see the Floyd locking nut on there though....that would match my '85 perfectly!

- Joel
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

its great
          and it should be
          not sure bout that floyd nut
          i'd like that baby a lot

Comment

The serial number will tell the tale.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Didn't they stop using "TM" logos long before they left San Dimas? If so this is definitely one.
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

There are a few post san dimas guitars with TM logos (well, at least one that I have seen), but these are really unusual. Newc's right, the serial # would be most conclusive. However most likely it is San Dimas made. Me likey.

Comment

its going for $500, not sure if it would be worth it to have to ship it back over here or not.

chris

Comment

The only thing that bothers me is the locking nut [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

A serial would be nice, but I´m pretty sure its´s a Rhoads Student.

I don´t think 500 plus maybe 150 shipping is out of line for one, either. Remember, it´s US made, so no customs charges will be incurred on the transaction. No country that I know of charges Import tax on item originally manufactured inside it´s borders when and if it returns [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

From looking at it, it seems like the guitar was built in 1985 or 86.

Comment

$500?@?@?
                        Good deal even you paid $150 for the shipping.
                        This guitar reminds of Mustaines KV Student he was using in the video "In Darkest Hour" back in mid 80's.
                        He was using a Metalic Blue one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KV not RR. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KV not RR. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                            He was pretty sure it's a Rhaods Student though.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw a TM logo on a 1988 Soloist, so they were not only laying around a while, but they used them on rare occasion.

Comment

Working...
                              X