1983 Rhoads Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1983 Rhoads Custom

It took about 2 years, but I was finally able to secure this one from the original owner. Serial # RR0279. The condition is fantastic for it's age - the only thing bad was the pickguard, which I replaced via Budman. It has a big fat 3 piece neck which reminds me of JCF01, and plays like a dream.

Re: 1983 Rhoads Custom

That is awsome!
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

that is a fantastic guitar, enjoy!

What do these early randy guitars play like compared to the ltd/pcs runs? I'm assuming there would be differences between the first two he played, and the dream he wanted.

Comment

very cool Brett, she looks great...early serial and a Floyd to boot..awesome stuff
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Very cool! I had 280, charveljunkie has it now.

Comment

It looks way too cool!
            Tony(Charveljunkie)'s Rhoads would match nicely with this.
            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

that's a REALLY nice guitar....i have never owned a rhaods, but have always admired them from afar. budman does GREAT work, love the truss rod and trem cover he made for my guitar too!

love that rhoads in black....classic and elegant and menacing all at the same time... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Brett,
                Very cool I have RR0280 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow!!Just beautiful!!Congrats once again Brett on yet another great score!!Amazingly clean too!!

Comment

Very cool score, Brett! I, too, have never owned a rhoads - but one of these days.

With all these recent additions, are you going to get your website updated soon, Brett?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      With all these recent additions, are you going to get your website updated soon, Brett?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was working on that this morning actually - just found someone to do it. It will probably be in a week or so though. I have 7 new guitars to add, and some to pull down. But, in my opinion, my collection is way better with the additions I'll be putting up. Here's a list...

1) RR0279
                      2) RR1393
                      3) RR1025
                      4) Strathead Jackson
                      5) Glow in the dark Snakeskin dinky
                      6) PCS058
                      7) Steinberger dual hum

I know there's something I'm forgetting...

Brett

Comment

hey brett...how about a photo and some details on that strathead jackson????

Comment

What are the wings and wood on that? What about stock pickups? It'd have a '59B and Jazz N, right? Is the three piece neck all maple with what for wings?

I bought RR0418 and don't really know what it's made of other than ultra badass mojo. It should be same construction, right? Mines string through though.

That custom looks minty fresh +floyd! Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            hey brett...how about a photo and some details on that strathead jackson????

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett already posted a thread about that guitar with some pics in U.S. Jackson section.
                            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

All I can say is WOW!!!That's one hell of a guitar

Comment

Working...
                              X