Who is Bradley Scott Shaw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Bradley Scott Shaw?

I have always wondered if anyone else has a name on the back of any of thier guitars. My '86 RR1 has Bradley Scott Shaw painted on the back. I think it was done at the factory as it is under the clear coat. It does not look like the guitar has ever been re-painted. Was this common practice back in '86?

Re: Who is Bradley Scott Shaw?

I don't have the heart to tell you what the current JCF theories are on who Bradley Scott Shaw is...

I think jgcable had the most insightful theory... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Bob Bradshaw? Tom Bradshaw's ex-live-in gay lover? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        My '86 RR1

[/ QUOTE ]

No such thing [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I searched on the web and I found out who he is!!
          Bradley Scott Shaw is known worldwide as the guy who ruined his RR1.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I searched on the web and I found out who he is!!
            Bradley Scott Shaw is known worldwide as the guy who ruined his RR1.

[/ QUOTE ] Or his '86 RR Custom. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

touche'

Comment

OK, I did an internet search and a JCF search. Near as I can tell, this guy ruined his RR. I don't know what he did, though. I assume he put his name on it? Could not find any details of all he did. Can anyone shed some more light on this subject?

Comment

Awww, this RR is yours?

Comment

Let me tell you the entire story of ole Bradley.
                    It all started when he started playing guitar at the age of 6. Back in those days, young Brad (thats what we called him) worked after school in a cow patty recycling plant. They turned the recycled cow crap into Gorilla amps buts that another story. Now.. back to Brad. Bradley's hero guitar player back in those days was Asstomouth Johnson. We called him ATM. You see, old ATM would always write his name on the back of his guitar so that people would know who he was when he was playing. The thing old ATM didn't realize was that since he signed his name on the back of the guitar nobody could see it. Of course, young Bradley did everything to emulate ATM so he signed his guitars on the back too. This is precisely the reason that nobody ever heard of him.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bradley is a complete moron, that's who he is.

Comment

One thing about it, you could steal his guitar and grind off the serial number, but a guitar with the entire back stripped clean is gonna be an easy way to spot it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Plus, it saves him the trouble of seeing a guitar 20 years later and going "I wonder if that's my old Custom?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I thought it might be Rip Glitter's real name. It could have been a guitar before he got his SIGNATURE Randy Rhoads Jackson V.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I thought it might be Rip Glitter's real name. It could have been a guitar before he got his SIGNATURE Randy Rhoads Jackson V.

[/ QUOTE ]

That review is outrageously amusing [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X