PCS 058 Arrives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS 058 Arrives

I have a few different Rhoads guitars, but I really think the PCS is my favorite version. There's just something classy about the black on brass, small frets, and small sharkies that I love.

This one came to me thanks to a lead from an ex JCF'er. He got a nice finder's fee for his efforts, and I got my third PCS. She's in new condition.

Re: PCS 058 Arrives

Wish I'da kept 084 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice PCS!
      Black Rhoads always look great!

Ex-JCF'er??

Comment

Wow nice-so those have a fender type fret?

Comment

Tall/skinny frets.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Congrats Brett [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The PCS Rhoads is one of my favorites as well. I only have one and I bought it new back in 1994 as soon as it arrived to the store, PCS 075. I've kept it mint and out of all my Jacksons that one came with perhaps the best setup from the factory. I've never adjusted a thing on it.

Rudy
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Great score Brett [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              I know what you mean about blk/brass
              But I have yet to score a pcs-3 I'm jealous

Comment

Oh man...such simplistic beauty. I love it!

Comment

Gongrats Brett! Can't wait for your site to be updated!
                  My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Nice one Brett. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I have yet to get one. One of these days I will get lucky.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Gongrats Brett! Can't wait for your site to be updated!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Jani - good score on the Easton RR. Hope he doesn't "pre-pro" pack your axe.

Working on the site update now...I have about 10 new guitars to add (and a few to take down that I've sold) including a 1 owner 83 Floyded RR and a custom Strathead Jackson. Some killer guitars have been falling in my lap lately.

Brett

Comment

I've had a couple of PCS's, #12 which currently sits right here at my desk for immediate availibility [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and #13 which i believe Brett has now? Who'd you get #13 from Brett? I forgot who I sold it to...

This has to be one of the top 3 all time favorite Jackson's!

Pat

Comment

I got #13 from Archtop, but sold it to buy the one of two ever White PCS I purchased from Curt. #13 had some playwear. The three I now have in my collection are all 100% mint.

Brett

Comment

Brett, just curious why you like to have so many of the exact same model? Do you feel in time they will be worth so much more? I never understood collecting the same color, finish, graphic, etc. While many of us have big collections, why is it that some of us seek duplicates of the same piece? Like, doesn't someone now own two Big Reds from the JCF series?
                            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                            Gotta get away from here.
                            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Brett, just curious why you like to have so many of the exact same model?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to sound like a condescending asshole, but the answer is because I can. Having multiples allows me to trade an extra when something cool comes up, or sell it when something cool comes up.

Brett

Comment

Working...
                              X