USA Jackson Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Jackson Content

I finally took a couple shots of my rig but can't host pics...can somebody host for me?

Re: USA Jackson Content

You can't use ImageShack.com or PhotoBucket.com or VillagePhotos.com? It literally takes seconds to host/post. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

E-mail me, I will post them for you.

Comment

Here are the pics Tooling sent me.
        They are large and I didn't edit the size but looks like JCF now has auto edit mode to adjust the pics to fit...
        Nice guitars and amps [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is close up of Jackson guitars.

Comment

Taylors, Gibsons, Jacksons, VHTs, Bogners... will you adopt me sir? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What a friggin' awesome arsenal! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP, No Black color guitars there... still want to be adopted?
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

So your into floyds? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice stuff-

Comment

My small collection of black Jackson/Edwards and natural Taylor would fit in well with his arsenal if he adopted me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Although... the Jackson Shannon Soloist has a Floyd Rose, and everything else has a fixed bridge. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No single coils there either.

NOTP's Shannon will add 2single coils in the collection of Tooling/NOTP family.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP...thanks for the tip....I'll check it out

Dinky....you rule...thanks bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Left to right

Taylor 714ce w/ cedar top and rosewood back/sides

Gibson '57 RI LesPaul GoldTop w/SD EVH bridge & '57 Classic neck

USA Jackson SLS, Natural , w/JB bridge & '59 neck

USA Jackson SLATQ-M, Amber Burst, pickup cavities routed out to accept full size pickups, SD Custom bridge & '59 neck

USA Jackson SLATQ-H , Tabacco Burst, JB bridge & Jazz neck....this is my baby that will be with me in the grave, sound, feel, mojo...its got it all.

USA Jackson SLATQ-H , Violin Brown, Dimarzio Norton bridge , Dimarzio Steve Morse neck

Gibson SG Standard w/ whatever KICK ASS pickups they put in them...this is actually my little brothers guitar I had bought him for Christmas a few years back, he is having some ,"problems", so until then it's mine....SG's sound flat out badass.

Comment

They're Hot Rails, so they pretty much humbuckers... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This is so silly! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tooling, ever run the Pitbull and Ecstasy TOGETHER at the same time? Must sound like heaven. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Bogner and VHT together must sound tone heaven , that is for sure!
                          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          oooh! I can't wait to take pics of my stuff. I have 4 Black guitars right next to me and NOTP will be dying to see these!

Comment

I just responded in the ,"Limited run SLATQH", post that I want in but I want FRIGGIN' BLACK w/ gunmetal gray logo and hardware....we'll see

NOTP, it's funny you ask that because I have owned the VHT for about 3 months now and I JUST got it back after having it gone for 2 1/2 months. First my little brother had it then when I picked it up my older brother said ...awww man...lemme' use it. Basically I bought it, a week later it was gone and I got it back a week ago. I slaved the Bogner through the VHT's power section yesterday and the ,"immediate" results weren't that great to tell you the truth....pretty aggressive but thin....I've got some tweaking to do. I typically set my preamp up so f'ing saturated so feeding it into two power amps it might just be too much....I'll tweak...I'll report

Comment

I've been waiting forever to see pics of Tooling's SLS.

Time to get a second job so maybe I can snag it from him. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X