i need another usa jackson :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need another usa jackson :)

hi there, i'm own a very nice flame maple top sl-1 (tobacco sunburst) and this guitar has really spoiled me, plays and sound great.
    Now i'm looking for a second one to play in another band that tunes to dropped B, so I need another guitar for this, i have a gibson sg, but after getting used to that soloist, the gibson doesn't do it for me anymore.
    So i go to the guitarshop around here, small shop with mostly second hand stuff, and there is this amazing customshop warrior, with unpainted neck, trans black finish, crome hardware. Gorgeous guitar.
    How much is this thing worthj ? they are asking 1900 euro's for it, which seems a bit high, as i only paid 1200 for my soloist in mint condition.
    But thruth is, i tried some different guitars already , but none have such a good feel as those jacksons.

Re: i need another usa jackson

Welcome, EuroNewb! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As usual, we need more info to ID this Jackson:

Does it say Custom Shop on the headstock? Or are they only *claiming* it's CS (happens a lot [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] )
    Bolt on? Fretboard material? binding? Serial number? Does it say Made In USA on the headstock?
    Does it look similar to any Warriors in the Gallery ...or on Jackson's website?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Seems like WR1 to me.
      If used, I have seeen these for $1000-1200?
      I saw a link somewhere Cherry Burst WR1 sold for $600 or so but that was ridiculously low..
      IF you were about to pay 1900euro, I am sure you can get a new WR1 from one of JCF online dealers.

Good Luck!!

Comment

it was a neck thru warrior, but i'll write down the serial number this evening.
        fretboard binding was white, like my soloist, everything else looked the same to me, i didn't see a custom shop logo on the headstock, just the usual jackson logo (made in usa).
        So, is it possible to order a stock jackson with some options like oiled neck, different pickups, and still pay the same price as a stock model ? or do you automaticaly have to order a more expensive custom shop for that ?
        But if i would order a new one, it would be a sl2, not that i don't like the warrior, but the case is so big, and the guitar sticks out alot, so I would be bumping into things with those sharp point all the time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

the Warrior was available with an oiled neck, standard. And pickups aren't difficult to change out.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Welcome bro! Jackson's suck [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] but if you really want one, try Matt above... he'll hook you right the f**k up bro... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Yeah, that is a WR1. A few dealers may be able to do minor mods like a pickup change. Anything more extensive than that means a Custom Shop order, so click on the dealer link at the top of the page to get a list of the sponsoring dealers, contact them and see what options they can offer you. I know Vwall has done pup swaps.
              Hey, Soloists are a dime a dozen, get the Warrior!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Check out the custom shop kelly Matts has thats a metal machine-

Comment

Indeed, click on the dealer link at the top.
                  I happen to have a Usa Warrior in stock
                  with the oiled neck atm.

Here's the link:
                  http://vwallguitars.com/Jackson_WR1_EDS.html

I can do a whole lot better price on it than the 1900 you were quoted from your local shop.
                  And yes, I will swap out pick ups for you labor free in exchange for the old pick ups if you buy the new ones from me.
                  I am also a pro guitar tech and will do a pro set up on the guitar before I ship it out to you...

If you don't care for my Vwall Guitars current stock, check out Matts or another one of us Authorized Forum Dealers..

I have about 30 Usa Jackson's currently in stock and ready to ship...
                  Please let me know if I can help!

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks man [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    i'm going to stick with the sl-2, that one i'm used to already
                    i would like one with a SD TB-6 in the bridge instead of the standard JB pickup.
                    What colours of these do you have in stock ? and what extra transport cost and import taxen do i have to pay extra ?
                    thanks in advance , paul

you can mail me at paul.ulrix at pandora.be for further details.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      thanks man [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      i'm going to stick with the sl-2, that one i'm used to already
                      i would like one with a SD TB-6 in the bridge instead of the standard JB pickup.
                      What colours of these do you have in stock ? and what extra transport cost and import taxen do i have to pay extra ?
                      thanks in advance , paul

you can mail me at paul.ulrix at pandora.be for further details.

[/ QUOTE ]

Import taxes: Call your local customs office, they can tell you for sure. In my case in Germany I just add about 25% onto the shipped price, and so far I´ve sailed well that way [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X