Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Jackson´s in Finland

Hey all JCF members,

Here are the link where you could see what kind of USA Jackson´s are now in Finland. Of course here aren´t all Jackson´s which have ended to Finland but here are good amount of them. All guitars and one bass which are owned by Tommi are mine [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] By clicking the SN you could see more pictures.

http://ca.regionline.fi/unitar/guitarpalace/

Re: USA Jackson´s in Finland

Tommi, I am glad you started posting!
    Love your cracked mirror Rhoads!

Comment

Thanks for your supporting words [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

That cracked mirror RR is my favourite also!

Comment

Was it your custom order or Easton had it ordered?

I also believe there wre several other custom Rhoads at the same time.

Comment

That spiderwebbed King V is awesome looking! Great site, thanks for sharing.

jim
          Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Actually Teemu ordered this RR from Kevin and I traded this RR from Teemu. Kevin ordered then 2 cracked mirror 24 fret RR from the custom shop. My RR has matched headstock and the other has "normal black" headstock but otherwise they are the same. There should be only 2 this kind of guitars. I believe that Kevin ordered other custom RR´s with different specs at the same time, but this is just my educated guess [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Jim! Jani have done excellent job with this site [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

One slight correction on the Cracked Mirror Rhoads'. The other one while advertized initially on Kevin Easton's website as having a black headstock, was a mistake. The second one also has a matched headstock. The difference between the two is that Tommi's has Abalone sharkies while the other Rhoads has mirror inlays. I have the other Cracked Mirror Rhoads and I inquired about the headstock from Kevin way back when they were on order and he confirmed to me that it would indeed come in with a matched headstock, and it did [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Here is the headstock:

and the mirror inlays:

Rudy
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

The sides of the guitar, like in the pics Tommi posted, are they black on yours too? What is that specifically on the side, black paint job or...? And what is the back/neck made of? Can you say what you paid for that and what year you bought it? Post more pics!

Comment

The back of the guitar and sides are indeed painted black. The body is a flat top, no bevels, and the cracked mirror top is inlaid into the body. The wood is Alder. Just bought it last year from Kevin Easton. I don't think dealers or the Admins like us posting prices, sorry. I posted a couple pics in the GOTM thread but I have some more pics which I can post if you want them.

Rudy
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thanks Rudy for the correction!!! Teemu told me that the other Rhoads were with black headstock but now I know this thing right [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I´m glad that the other RR ended also to JCF member! I have to say that we both have an excellent RR, or what do you think? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the advertising Tommi. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          I updated the site last night - added RR0141. I tested it myself last Saturday. Great guitar! Also one of the most awful shipping experiences for Juha. 14 weeks of waiting and during that time the guitar was twice up on Ebay. Of course they were scam auctions but Juha was a bit worried. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Hi Tommi;

I agree, we did both end up with excellent RR's [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] In fact I say we make them both Guitar Twins Of The Month [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rudy
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hi twinbrother!

Your idea about Twins of the month is excellent!!! I saw your baby´s pictures in GOTM!!! WOW!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I have to tell that abalone inlays are great but your mirror inlays are MUCH better [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I noticed also that your bindings are excatly same as mine. I thought first that custom shop have made mistake with my RR2915 because the binding is not straight at the end of the neck (at the top where are dots marking the frets). But your RR2914 have the same kind of binding. Do you know is the bindings supposed to be like this or is this just one thing which are different to pre-Fenders? My other Jacksons are pre-Fenders and they all have the straight binding...

Thanks in advance my Twin! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X