Wasn't this going to Matt's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't this going to Matt's?

Thought I remember reading a thread where Matt got this one. Now it's at Guitar Hangar. Hmmmm...

Re: Wasn\'t this going to Matt\'s?

Matt recently received the DA from summer NAMM that originally went to Drum City....so there's something going on.... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

I noticed that also. Is Jackson making 2 copies of the same guitar? The DA is till at Drum City and now Matt has it too.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

If you look carefully at these 2 DA, the Flame tops seem different to me.
        DA at DCGL has very straight Flame pinstripes and Matt's DA has slight waves in it.
        So there are 2.

About the guitar hanger, no idea.
        I never thought they were a Jackson dealer..
        Maybe they bought it from Matt's and reselling it for more money or someone bought it and traded in already?

Comment

The Death Angel archtop was originally displayed at Summer NAMM 04. I ordered the display guitar from the booth but it accidentally got sold to another dealer, so Jackson built me another one and it's available here now. Check the dealers section and you'll see pics and the work order.

As for the Mike Learn Tribal Flame, there's only one of those in existance. I'm not sure which dealer won it in the lottery, but whoever it was decided later that they didn't want the guitar. It was shipped to the Guitar Hanger in error and as far as I know the owner of the shop doesn't want it. I've made arrangements to get the guitar and it should be making its way to my shop in the next few days.

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Huho... now there is really 2 DA's which one I buy ? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The one at DCGL seem more purple than the one matt has... this might cut it... but matt is nearer ...

This will be harder to choose than what I tough [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Either way you'll come out a winner, though if you wanted the FIRST Archtop Death Angel just to say you had the first ever Archtop DA, or if you wanted THE guitar from Summer NAMM, then obviously DCGL has the one you want.
              If you don't care about all that nonsense, then give Matt a call [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Give me a call Hambucker, I'll take good care of you! This DA is BAD ASS!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
                35 Pleasant St
                Weymouth MA 02190 USA
                781-335-0700
                www.mattsmusic.com
                [email protected]
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I'm diggin that inlay... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

Comment

i want both the DA's! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but im afriad it might be a year or so before i could swing that! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

If the DA was a string-thru it'd be on the way to my house right now!
                      I'd go with the DA from Matt...it's unmolested....
                      RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        If the DA was a string-thru it'd be on the way to my house right now!

[/ QUOTE ] I hear ya Joel. Enough with the Floyds already! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] Give us some cool string thrus or stop tail TOM please. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I know I can always count on you Scott to back me up on my requests for moreString-Thrus! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

- Joel
                          RIP Dime

Comment

If Matt knew you wanted it with string thru, he could have done that and the guitar would be yours.
                            [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If this had string thru, I bet there would be people tell you the same thing.
                            "If it had a Floyd...."
                            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd take one if it had one of those tradional shaker bars on it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
                              X