Better late than never...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better late than never...

Well...like the heading says...better late than never. It just goes to show you where my mind has been lately...

But I wanna take this oportunity to thank everyone who has done an equipment deal with me (as well as a big thanks for the moral support) during my dark days.

The list...and I owe you all a beer! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Jim Shine
    Tom (Charvelguy)
    Don (RR_1525)
    Chris (Firebirdv)
    Joe (Charvel750)
    John S.

You all helped out in a time when I needed it most. I know it sounds sappy...but it really means a lot to me! Cheers guys...and the rest of the JCFers that had a kind word also! You all rock! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Better late than never...

I didnt get a personal thank you [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Now my feelin's are hurt...

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
      I didnt get a personal thank you [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Now my feelin's are hurt...

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Krista,
      You get the star treatment baby!...You and Sam have helped out MAJORLY in other ways! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Thank you two for being more than just a sale! The moral support counts for more than half here!
      [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

~Ken

Comment

Ken....Krista was just being her usual bonehead self [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Not a problem at all Ken...whatever we can do to help out, just shout and we'll be there.

If Sue needs to talk to a female, have her give Krista a call.....I'll leave for a while so she has the privacy she needs and I don't necessarilly have to hear what her and Sue talk about, maybe that would be better [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Later bro....talk to you later or AIM or our favorite site [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Sam and Kr [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ista

Comment

Ummm...Ken, did you turn Sam and Krista on to the AFF? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Maybe I'm reading into things too deeply. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Well, anyway, Ken was awesome, he OVERNIGHTED the guitar to me. Very cool, and I wish I could have bought it under different circumstances. Rock on, Ken! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Joe
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
            Ummm...Ken, did you turn Sam and Krista on to the AFF? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Maybe I'm reading into things too deeply. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Well, anyway, Ken was awesome, he OVERNIGHTED the guitar to me. Very cool, and I wish I could have bought it under different circumstances. Rock on, Ken! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Joe
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well Joe....I'll let Sam and Krista decribe the "connection" we have in common...LOL!...and let's put it this way, You're not too far off of the AFF thing! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks again bro!

Comment

okay whats an AFF?????

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                okay whats an AFF?????
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Another "lifestyle site"...similar to our other "favorite" site...LOL (AFF = Adult Friend Finders)

(Admins...please don't kill this thread!)

Comment

Ohhhhhhh Ive been there...no luck though....and bondage.com (isnt that the same thing though??)

Mrs LPC

Comment

Hey thanks Ken. I got the guitar today. Fed Ex screwed up... I was up but didn't hear them knock and they refused to drop it at the door. I went and picked it up anyways.

For those who need a little filling in,..Ken didn't have to overnight my guitar, but he instsited and that was how it was shipped.
                    Thanks again Ken..not a bad little guitar. Like you said, the parts alone are worth the price.

Comment

That little thing wails doesn't it Don?
                      Sweet player/beater for the money!

Enjoy it bro!...and thanks again!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorX7:
                        That little thing wails doesn't it Don?
                        Sweet player/beater for the money!

Enjoy it bro!...and thanks again!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Psssssst.....Ken [Dave pulls Ken aside to tell him....]

"charvelguy's name is Tom, not Don"

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave->
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Psssssst.....Ken [Dave pulls Ken aside to tell him....]

"charvelguy's name is Tom, not Don"

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave->
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">D'OH!! [slaps forehead].....sorry Tom...it was truly another brain [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                          I knew that Dave...I just inserted the wrong name...LOL!..but thanks! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh, I knew you knew it Ken, just trying to make you laugh bro. Have a great Easter my friend. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] thanks Dave.
                              Hey, he got 1 out of 3, so I let it slide.

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Happy Easter

Comment

Working...
                              X