Chuckracer, Hippietim and Jim Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuckracer, Hippietim and Jim Shine

Thanks to 3 great JCF brothers, 2 of whom sent me FREE stuff and one who sold at almost giveaway prices!

Chuck, thanks for the 6L6 tube! I'm sure
    it will be needed at some point, and you will have saved my ass at that point, so thanks in advance!! The note made my day
    bro; you're an inspiration. Bad news though; Klaus called, but he said you make him look bald! Sorry... :-{

Tim, got the trem bars! The one with the long threaded shank is perfect for my RGX420S that I recently got! You have NO
    idea how much pain you've saved me trying to get the right bar from Yamaha! The Floyd bar works on another Floyded Yamaha that I have, that I put a Schaller on but didn't have a bar for! Thanks, bro!

Finally, Jim Shine made me a great deal on a couple of chainsaw cases that are now protecting yet 2 more guitars from the elements. You could call it a 2 for 1 deal at the price he gave me!! Thanks Jim, you're top-notch in my book!

We are really lucky to have this JCF brotherhood here! It's way beyond any other Internet forum out there! Thanks again, y'all, and everyone, for this cool environment!!

Rich
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Re: Chuckracer, Hippietim and Jim Shine

I'm glad those bars helped. The one with the long threaded shaft has been in my parts box for probably 15 years or so. I have no idea where it came from.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
    X