Thanx Krash!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanx Krash!!

Well,after eight frustrating days [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] (& a pathetic spelling correction [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] !!)Krash finally has his guitar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !!Jerry has been incredibly cool & patient during the whole mess & I would recommend buying/selling or trading with him to anyone!!He's a great guy,very professional & friendly!!Thanx Krash,glad you like the axe bro [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] !! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Thanx Krash!!

Sorry it took me a while to post here.....havent wanted to put down the GMW.

chucksplatter has been amazing through this whole deal and I think he was more upset than I was.

I was happy to do some trading and look forward to doing more trading with him.

If you guys ever have a chance to get one of his guitars you better jump on it. This GMW is in amazing condition and now I need another one!

Thanks again to B.S for going above & beyond to make things right. (and for what it's worth, the guitar, even though it was late, arrived in perfect conditoin, USPS got it there in one peice it just took a few EXTRA days)

Comment

Good times! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Glad you like it bro & I'm happy it went to a good home,sounds like this one will be played alot!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chuck

Comment

Working...
        X