Who is Peter Lee??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Peter Lee??

This is the other one that has lied to me. I don't know his JCF handle but his email is [email protected]. I'm sure you remember the USA Jackson Tele I had for sale a couple of weeks ago. Well, good 'ol Pete emailed me several times wanting to trade me a USA Jackson strat for it and I finally agreed and took my Tele off the market. Well, it's been over two weeks now and Mr. PETER (see "DICK") won't return any emails, nor have I seen any sign of the strat.
    Does anybody here know his JCF ID?
    Put him on the list of FUCKHEADS as far as I'm concerned.
    Do these dumbasses not realize that when we post something for sale and then post that it has been SOLD, and then relist it for sale again, it makes the seller look bad? The same thing happens on eBay and it just pisses me off to no end.
    They are all Non Paying Bidders and should be banned from eBay and the JCF!!!!
    And if you are one of these I have something to say to you...FUCK YOU!!!!
    GODDAMN I FEEL BETTER NOW!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    (fucking lieing deadbeats just piss me off)
    [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Who is Peter Lee??

Mark, tell us how you really feel bro [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

In all seriousness...that was kinda fucked up...please tell me you didn't ship the Tele off to him [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm, I met Pete and we did a guitar trade, he was a nice guy on the phone when I talked to him and when I met him. His JCF name is Lhrocker.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
        Mark, tell us how you really feel bro [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

In all seriousness...that was kinda fucked up...please tell me you didn't ship the Tele off to him [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hell fucking NO LPC....I've still got the tele. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Damn, it would have been just like me to ship it off to sombody out of trust though. I'm glad I didn't this time. I have shipped plenty of guitars off to JCFrs without payment and I've never got burned. I don't know why I didn't this time but I must have heard that little voice! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey bro, always trust that inner voice! I've only had 1 deal with a fellow JCFer other than the things i've bought on ebay from a couple of you guys (which were very smooth). That was the Shannon I bought from Joe_Steeler. That also went perfect. I am thinking that now there may only be a few JCFers I would trust to buy from. Joe had a low post count but I talked to him on the phone and he was great. I definitely think if I had a bad vibe about a deal, I'd have to stop and rethink things, but I'm such a trusting person that I have been burned in life a few times.

Comment

Is this a bad time? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by mm2002:
            lieing
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              Is this a bad time? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mm2002:
              lieing
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It just never ends..... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

nevermind...

[ March 18, 2004, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: axtogrind ]
                The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

In my defense, I was away for over a week and didn't return home until this past Tuesday. Being away for over a week, I had a lot of catch up to do and didn't touch my computer for non-work activity until last night, when I did email mm2002 regarding the trade. We never even exchanged addresses, so neither of us could have shipped anything. I guess he was in more of a hurry, and I do know how that feels.

He responded with an email today and we will be going forward with the trade. I have never had a bad buy/sell experience with anyone on JCF.

Just my 2 cents.

Peter

Comment

Yes, he did contact me and we got everything worked out. I would like to publicly apologize to him for my little rant. I have been dealing online for so long and have dealt with so many dumbasses (not from the JCF) that I guess I just don't have any patience any more. This would have made the second time I had a bad deal in the last few weeks and I was just soooooo pissed I had to vent (yes, I'm still pissed about the first one). I'll try my best to chill out and have more patience in the future. Again, my sincerest apologies to Peter (lhrocker) and the rest of the JCF for having to hear my shit!
                    Now back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Comment

Good times! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X