Does anyone want to vouch for *eleven*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone want to vouch for *eleven*

I might be getting into a deal with *eleven* here on the board, and wanted to see if anyone here can say a few words about him?

thanks, [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Nandrewjackson.

Re: Does anyone want to vouch for *eleven*

I sent him a pic I got at NAMM that he wanted really badly a couple weeks ago, through snail mail. Haven't heard anything from him, but he is in Canada.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I bought a neck and pickup from him. Shipping was a bit slow, but he was going through a move at the time. The neck and pickup were perfect, just as he described. I would buy from him again.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I sold him a neck and some other parts. No worries, he's a good guy.

Comment

*eleven* was the guy that emailed me about the dinky I had for sale and asked if he could pay it out in payments, the first of which would be sent the following friday. I agreed and took it off the market. I never heard from him again. I tried to email him several times and he didn't respond to them. He lied to me and I'll never do business with him again.
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I have an unresolved issue at the moment. I sent him a postal money order February 9th for a JT6 tremolo. February 17th I get an email from him saying he couldn't cash the MO in Canada (which is weird as I have had no issues sending those to canada before). Anyhow, I agree to send him cash upon return receipt of the money order. He said that was fine, he would send the trem with the MO the next day. I haven't received the package, MO or had another email since.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Jim but it looks like this guy is a fuckhead. I say ban his fucking sorry ass from the JCF. We don't need his type here! Admins?? You're always worried about the post count but what about this dude? He had 324 posts and doesn't look to me like he's very trustworthy. I know I wouldn't do business with him again.

Comment

I haven't written him off yet. I actually didn't even think about it until now. I just looked in my PM box and realized that the last contact was made exactly one month ago. I guess I better start thinking about it again.

Comment

Jim, you've got more patience than I do! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  My deal was almost 7 weeks ago, 02/02/04 to be exact. I've definitely written him off.

Comment

Yeah,
                    My initial topic post was a little too innocent. I have already gotten myself into this deal, and things aren't going very well.
                    The deal was for a straight up trade for an EMG 81 (mine) for a EMG 60 (his). He received the EMG 81 on Feb 7th (I think it was the 7th anyway) and emailed me to let me know he got it and was sending the 60.
                    About a week and a half ago I emailed him to see where it was, and he said he sent it "a few days ago". I emailed him again about three days ago, no response yet.

I think I got burned, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here, he mentioned something about being extra busy at work right now.

Thanks for the replies, I hope this guy will come around and square things away with us.

Nandrewjacskon

Comment

Mark, that would really really piss me off too: and Jim and Nand, you have good reasons to not be happy either.

I don't know the guy, so I don't even know why I'm posting this. But maybe he is just having some problem(s), and will pull his head out of his ass?

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Keith
                      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Nandrewjackson, I'm sorry to hear about that bro. It just goes to show that a persons post count really has nothing to do with their integrity level. Sad but true. I know who I trust here and as for everyone else it's either COD (sellers) or deposit due at the time of agreement (buyers). Fuck everyone else and all your offers and lies.
                        See my next post.

Comment

Oh, and Keith (axtogrind), I trust you bro! It's the other fuckheads that piss me off.

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

I guess I jumped the gun on sending him my pickup before checking in with you all first.

I checked his member number and post count before shipping, he has a relatively low member number, and high post count, but what does that mean in the end?
                            nandrewjackson

Comment

Originally posted by nandrewjackson:
                              I checked his member number and post count before shipping, he has a relatively low member number, and high post count, but what does that mean in the end?
                              nandrewjackson
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">uh huh. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] my point xactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X