etaeniura and budman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• etaeniura and budman

Just wrapped up a couple of transactions with both of these guys and all went well. These guys are both great to deal with.

I encourage everyone to check out budman's parts. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Seriously, top notch stuff.

Thanks again guys. Hope you were both satisfied with the deals.

Re: etaeniura and budman

Same to you Travis. Great guy to deal with-no BS at all. And I have been looking at Budman's stuff-it looks super nice. I'm hoping to re-do my model 4 with a bunch of brass hardware! Thanks again Travis!

Comment

Thanks so much Travis, it was also a pleasure dealing with you. I have the hinges fixed on the case, now I just have to find a handle and I'm good to go [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

etaeniura: just give me a shout when you're ready bro [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again,
      Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Here are a couple pics of the pickup ring, before and after.

Before:

After:

I need to learn to take better pictures of guitars. So far, I suck at it. Oh well, hope this gives an example of the fine quality work that Dave does.

Comment

I appreciate the words bro but isn't that my ring in both pics? If it isn't then you should send that ring back and I'll give you a refund because the ring in the before pic looks just as good! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Let me know ok?

Dave->
          Dave ->

Comment

No, that's the stock ring in the first pic. If you look really closely, you can tell that the top and bottom of the ring are thinner than your ring. It is pretty much the picture that sucks badly enough to cause the confusion. I'm thinking now that I shouldn't have even posted the pics so that others who see it don't get some misconception of how much better it actually looks. Trust me, in person, it makes a drastic difference, in a very good way.

Comment

Wow really, it's amazing how good it looks in the first pic. Sorry for doubting you my friend and thanks for defending me against myself [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
              Dave ->

Comment

O.K. Here is another picture of the stock ring. If this doesn't show the drastic improvement, then I give up.

Comment

Oh yeah, that's quite a difference isn't it? Thanks so much for "clearing" my reputation [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  You are a very classy guy Travis, thanks again [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] ,

Dave->
                  Dave ->

Comment

Working...
                  X