props for offrampmotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• props for offrampmotel

I just bought a DK2 from offrampmotel and I must tell you he gave me one hell of a deal and the guitar was immaculate. The only problem on it was a cracked pickup ring [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] but I knew about it before hand so there were no suprises there. With a new pickup ring that guitar could pass for being brand new. Hope you don't mind Dave but I am telling everyone that I got the DK-2, with hardshell case, and an rp-200 processor for 400 bones. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . It was a very pleasureable experience and everything was mailed out promptly and packed well.... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Thanks man!!!

Re: props for offrampmotel

I've dealt with Dave also. Hes top notch. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to chirp in here [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The guitar that Steve got from Offramp was very nice...honestly, I'm kinda snobbish when it comes to guitars, I usually only like USA models....I dunno why [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anyway....the DK2 surprised me with the quality and value it represents....no, I'm not going to trade in my SL-1 for one, but for that ammount of money, you get a lot of bang for your buck.

Comment

Oh come on LPC...The DK2 for your SL1 that's a fair trade man. [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Or what about the Les paul [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . I know I know piss off, oh well the DK2 will do me fine for now. I love it and that's all that matters.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's funny [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, you got a good axe for a great price Steve. There is nothing wrong with it at all. Frankly, I wasn't expecting it to be that good to be honest, as I have a pretty dismal view of imports as a whole.

My SL-1 or Les Paul....come on dude...you've played both of em....tell em....they are sweet [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

You can visit anytime you like, you just have to get past the Min Pin from Hell [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Another JCFer from North Carolina?

Comment

Yeah....there are a few of us around [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Steve and I kinda sorta work together and I linked him up with the JCF....

We're both at Cherry Point and have the same job, just different units.

Comment

Working...
                X