KREMIT ROCKS...and so do a whole list of JCFers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KREMIT ROCKS...and so do a whole list of JCFers

Kremit, also know as Chris, is a great guy to deal with. Enjoy the Model 1 man.

There are many people on the forum that are super. Here is a list of those I can remember dealing with...AND THEY ALL ROCK!

Many Axes - Ray Rules!
    JGCable
    fritzreiser
    swillmaster

Twisteramps is also a great guy. Never made a deal with him, but he was one of the first guys I exchanged a few emails with when I first found the JCF a few years ago back when he was oklastrat.

Also, I think the JCF has a become a major contributor to the American economy. I think we have created our own market here trading and selling things back and forth to each other.

Re: KREMIT ROCKS...and so do a whole list of JCFers

Thanks Pat !! There is no place out there like the JCF for sure ! Some of the coolest people in the world on one little message board [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

No! YOU rule! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Thanx dude, I'll buy something else from you soon, I promise. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Then buy my Warmoth...you know you want it so you can take the truss rod cover off [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

We have a new baby on the way so I'm really taking a look at the gear I have and trying to get what I want for the next few years. The Warmoth is really the only piece I have left that I want to move.

Comment

Working...
        X