Shout out to Gwarghoul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to Gwarghoul!

Got my Vandy yesterday and it kicks ASS! I had one a year ago and forgot how kickass they were. Great price and a great guy to deal with also.

P.S. Don't ever use the UPS store for packing. They pack like ASS and RAPED us on the charges to boot! Thank goodness it arrived safely!

Thanx again Ghoulyboy!

Re: Shout out to Gwarghoul!

Hey Ray, how is Chris doing? He hasn't answered any of my emails since December.

Comment

He's doing good. I just bought another SD Jackson from him, you might see it on his site soon but It's mine! I just got off the phone with him about other deals, why were you needing to get a hold of him? I can absolutely help you out with anything you need from him. Send me an Email and I can take of anything you need. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Fast Times Rocks! I have it on DVD, but then again so does everyone that's cool..... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ray,

Glad you like it, and it arrived safely.
        My cell phone got shut off, or I would have called to make sure you were happy with everything.

Would have emailed ya, but I've had liek 5 minutes of internet here and there since my DSL got shut off, now its back on =)

Comment

Working...
        X