Subvamp, Sully, Yogadork...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subvamp, Sully, Yogadork...

These are the three dudes I've done business with here. I just received a Laney AOR 4x12 cabinet from Subvamp...he was a great dude to deal with, sending me lots of pics and answering all my stupid questions. Sully did work on my Rhoads, and not only did an awesome job but also worked really one-on-one with me, which was a new and pleasant experience...he called me on his dime to go over different things he could do with it. Very cool! And Yogadork helped this new punk kid out with breaking into the San Dimas territory when he sold me my number one guitar....also sent lots of pics and answered all my stupid questions too! I couldn't recommend these three dudes for doing business with any more highly, they are all class acts in my book.

Re: Subvamp, Sully, Yogadork...

subvamp is certainly cool; he likes the iceman! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i'd also like to say how 'effin cool mister yoga c. dork is; he had a gmp that he sent me just to check out for a couple weeks... what a bitchin individual he is!

and me? eh, yeah, i guess i'm not too much of a tool... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully

[ February 08, 2004, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Re: Subvamp, Sully, Yogadork...

yogadork is a great guy. He sold me my favorite Soloist among other guitars and parts. He is an A+ guy.

Comment

Working...
      X