Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "NOTP and JONSGON praising the living crap out of each other" feedback thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "NOTP and JONSGON praising the living crap out of each other" feedback thread

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously, I just received the Shannon Soloist from jonsgon and everything was as promised. What can I say? He's totally honest, friendly, and a pleasure to deal with. The transaction went smoothly, the e-mails were quick, and he made my first JCF purchase an enjoyable one. Everything was as promised. Thank you, jonsgon!

I hereby give jonsgon one gold star sticker to brag to mommy and daddy about! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

The topic concerning the guitar and its pictures will come later after I've had a chance to fully inaugerate her into my arsenal. This thread is reserved for the insane amount of praises. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: The "NOTP and JONSGON praising the living crap out of each other" feedback thread

NOTP, Congrats on getting the Shannon. I know you've been wanting one. Jonsgon is great to deal with. I bought the 7-Up pre-pro from him and it was smooth as silk. Great guitar and great seller. I second your vote.
    Tom

Comment

Re: The "NOTP and JONSGON praising the living crap out of each other" feedback thread

I swear my and Jons collections used to just float back and forth between us. We'd send the same money orders back and forth in exchange for borrowing guitars for a while, it seems.
      Dozens of transactions with Jon, he's a bro big time. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I had no idea that others had dealt with jonsgon before myself since I didn't see any jonsgon-related topics here on the Feedback forum, so this is great!!! The more, the merrier. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks you guys, i treat everyone the way i would want to be treated, so it makes it easier for me to deal with everyone
          and chuck your right about our trading back and forth, how many times did we send the same guitar to eachother? had to be about 3 times with about 4 different guitars

thanks everyone and i'm glad you like the guitar

jon [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

hi jonsgon do you sell any rr1s (or custom rhoads)?

Comment

Working...
            X