The Plan worked,Newc & Paddok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Plan worked,Newc & Paddok

I would like to thank the following partners in Crime Paddok for bringing the goods & Newc for getting the deal started. & a big FUCK OFF to the UPS monkeys for screwing with the deal. Plant foot on face YANK tail off 1 UPS delivery guy!
    Here it is in a nut shell Paddok WTS his 90 Pro White Warrior I want to buy it Newc needs a Black 90 Pro Warrior I sell him mine. I buy Paddoks White Warrior Pro. The UPS monkeys (please see disclaimer above if inquireing about UPS employment) break headstock of of Black Warrior Pro . Matt Dr.Newcenstien Fixes Warrior Pro.
    A UPS monkey lives to fall out of a tree another Day. Paddok now shipping me the White Warrior. Keeping fingers crossed that the MONKEYS don't strike twice in the same deal. Ofcourse some things are just talking monkey buisness, & some of us have learned not to drag our knuckles anymore. thanks for the Rant & the Rave.
    You guys both Rock. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: The Plan worked,Newc & Paddok

Hey Eleven it was in a hard case boxed with packing peanuts so the UPS monkeys drop it off some loading dock, or something.

Comment

i know alot of people dont like their jobs but why be that inconsiderate when handeling other peoples goods ... thats just rediculous

Comment

Because somewhere an executive decided that x number of packages should be processed in y amount of time, so they say not to take the time to handle anything responsibly (i.e. with care).

You know, UPS/F'ed Ex could very well be the reason for the next innovation in guitar case design; the only way I've found to beat their abusive practices when shipping guitars in their cases is to pad the hell out of the case on the inside, but that also has a risk in that you can pack it TOO well, and the only place for any shock absorption is the wood (as happened to one that Doc sent (Washburn head snapped in two).
        So far, the newer SKB Jackson cases are doing the best job, as they have such a tight fit, but there's always room for improvement in case design. I'm wondering if SKB will incorporate their shock rack design into their case designs (or if it's possible).
        As for the black Warrior Pro - it snapped right where the allen wrench tools bend (in the holder on the head), so I'm thinking it got hit right there.
        But as I said before - no biggie to me, I fixed it, it's holding (still) and I've got a "Plan B" to fix it if it ever comes loose again [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks Drake and Paddok on a Tag-Team Effort [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

So you didn't even file a claim?

Comment

Just curious as how they actually break guitars.. was it sent ina case and box? i dont understand what theyc ould have done to bust it ..

Thanks

Comment

No, because in order to pay out, they get the guitar - or it's sent back to the shipper (Drake) - and that won't work because it's the only black Pro with black binding [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If everything fails, there's always a Speedloader [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Newc you would't Dare put one of those things on there would you? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll chime in a bit late, but Drake and Newc are boy great guys to deal with. Always in communication and very understanding !

Newc, I hope your black warrior pro project comes out well, im excited to see it. ps. Did you ever get that SD Jazz ?

Drake, enjoy your White Warrior, you deserve it !

Comment

Thanks P - and yes, I did get the Jazz - there's a thread on it in this section [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    But thanks again anyway - still haven't put it in [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Maybe I'll get around to it this weekend [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Ha, I should probably read this section more often. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Paddok I got the Warrior Pro Yesterday, First of all you lied about the condition of the guitar it's not in good shape it's dam near MINT. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I've gone over this guitar like 5 times & nothing but 1 small spot by the tip of the head stock wich I already wet sanded & reclear coated last night.
                        Alex thanks alot, you Rock. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, couldn't have found two nicer guys to work with. Matt and Chuk are top notch fellows !

Thanks again all !

Comment

Working...
                          X