Love 'dat Gwarghoul !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love 'dat Gwarghoul !

Anyone seeing a pattern of good feedback here ? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Me and Steve have been hammering out a deal for my prized posession ('99 KV-1 BGF that I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing about by now [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) for the past few months. We are both having an absolutely horrible fucking time getting past all the bullshit that life has to offer, but in the end everything is cool. I can vouch for his honesty and friendliness and would recommend him in any future dealings on the board. Glad to have met a great guy and picked up a new friend in the process. I flip-flopped with my decision on this a few times, but he hung in there and never got frustrated with me. The guitar will ship out on Monday [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I think I'm gonna cry about this one but I gotta keep food on the table.... I couldn't think of anyone else more deserving of my baby [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Love \'dat Gwarghoul !

That sucks gettin' rid of one of your babies! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I hope everything is cool on your end! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Hate to see a brother down.....

Comment

Re: Love \'dat Gwarghoul !

THanks Kremit! More coming for you, as soon as I get her!

Awesoem guy to deal with, you are. Cool e-friend too. Listen, we should meet up some day, knock a few back when life is better for both of us.
      If you wife allows you too.
      HAHAHAHHAA [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X