Praise for axtogrind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise for axtogrind

Keith is a great guy. I scored an N4 in multiswirl from him and I gotta say it might be one of the best guitars I have ever had the pleasure of shredding up. Thanks Keith. You rock.

Re: Praise for axtogrind

Thanks again, John. I'm really glad that it got a good home, I hate it when stuff is unloved. So you're going to keep it a while? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and I'm sure most know, but if you don't, John is a great guy to deal with. And if anybody is near him, he needs a hand with some drywall... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Agreed, Keith is a great guy to deal with! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

If you can get past the fact that he's a fuggin' lawyer! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Racer always has to look at the negative side of things....geez. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Naw, just bustin' balls humorously over comments in other threads. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Kinda like what *we* do, Mark!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

uhhh.....oh yeah! [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
              [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
              X